Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome to WinePHX

So what is WinePHX? Well the answer to that question will be ever changing I am sure. For starters, the name started as "Wine Fix", but being that I live in Phoenix, AZ, I thought I would add a little local flair to the blog and call it "WinePHX".

Why start another wine blog? Aren't there enough already? Well, I love drinking, sharing and learning about wine, so I figured what better way to do that, then to start a wine blog. Over the course of the next few months I will be trying out different things on this blog including, featuring wineries that I like, not only talking about the wine they produce, but also the story and the people behind that wine, starting with one of my favorites, Ceja Vineyards. I will also be talking about different wine events, including the very first Gay Wine Weekend in Sonoma, called "Out in the Vineyard".

So what should you know about me? I am certainly NOT a professional, I just have a passion for wine and love to share that with others. I love meeting new people with that same passion and learning from them. So feel free to contact me, share your thoughts, share your knowledge and share the wines you love as well. You can follow me on twitter, or feel free to contact me at the email address listed on the blog.

Interested in being featured and sharing your wines or events? I would love to hear from you.

In the meantime - let's raise a glass to the launch of WinePHX! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment